Friday, May 10, 2013

Product Review - Finishing Touch Hair Removal


This is a product review for the Finishing Touch Hair Remover that can be found in the As Seen On TV section in many stores and can also be found online as well.
I have been using this product for about 6 months and I must say that for the price I paid for it, I sure got more than what I paid for it.
I bought mine at Walgreen for about nine dollars, which wasn't too much so if I didn't like it or if it didn't work then I didn't have to worry that I spent too much money on it. I tried it out that night on some stray hairs that had decided to spring up on my legs and I've been using it ever since.
I don't know if it is just me but I get those pesky hairs that seem to pop up overnight on my chin and sometimes above my lip. Now before I started using this product I would take a tweezer and painfully pluck the hairs out one by one. Can we all say ow? I mean it was really painful, especially since I have very sensitive skin so needless to say I didn't forward to it but it had to be done.
But since I started using the Finishing Touch it has become so much less of a chore and more of a treatment to me. And I don't just use it on my chin and upper lip, I just it for my eyebrows and for any stray hair that starts to grow after I shave.
So I highly recommend this product for anyone who might be interested in it. The product itself does not take up much room at all so it is easy to travel with and it is very light-weight. It also comes with a light, this helps to make those fine hairs more visible to you. It also comes with two comb attachments that can be used on the eyebrows in order to get them to the desired length. The blade is very safe to touch and the battery seems to last forever, or at least mine does and I use mine about once to twice a week. The battery that this product takes is 1 AAA, which don't cost much at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment