Thursday, August 2, 2018

Garnier Moisturizing Bomb Face Mask Review



I can honestly say that so far I have yet to have a bad experience with any Garnier products. And this goes from shampoo to face wash. Their products go above and beyond any of my expectations; which makes me happy because I know that they actually care about their customers. 

This product I have been eyeing for a bit and I am so glad that I finally got to try it. The smell was amazing and it felt so amazing to use. My skin felt amazing after I put on this mask on after a day at a water park. It felt so moisturizing and relaxing, giving my skin some much needed moisture after spending hours in the sun. The mask itself is a good thickness and is completely saturated with a nice, cool product. The coolness of the product lasts the entire time you have the mask on and even goes beyond that after massaging the product into your face. 

There isn't much else that I can say about this product but I do encourage everyone to go out and try it for themselves at least once. You have to treat yourself!

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment