Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another Brand Challenge Winner!

Another Brand Challenge Winner!


So yeah, while I'm waiting to receive my products from me being a imPRESS Nails Brand Challenge Winner; I just got an email saying that I am also a winner of the NYC New York Color Eyeliner Badge winner as well. This is just one of the many things that I love about Influenster. I cannot wait to try out and review my products that I will hopefully be receiving soon. I will also be doing a video of all of the products I receive through these brand challenges. I will post the video on my YouTube Account and will link the video to this blog as well. I have my first VoxBox opening on my channel as well that I will be linking to this blog in the near future. Again I hope that I get another VoxBox soon. I loved my College Voxbox and the brand challenges are just awesome. And for those who are reading this blog, please I urge you to join Influenster.com It really is an awesome site!

2 comments:

  1. Yes. I've gotten two of my three brand challenges. I am only waiting on one which is the Energy Sheet one. I posted on what products I got from the other two.

    ReplyDelete