Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just a quick update

Just a Quick Update...


I saw that I haven't written on this blog in over a month so I decided to write post this explanation why. The reason why I haven't posted anything on this blog. The reason why I haven't posted anything on this blog is because I haven't received another VoxBox from Influenster. I have been doing product reviews and other things on the site but I haven't received anymore product(s) from the site. So basically until I do, this blog is gonna kinda be on a standby. I will update every now and then to tell what I've been up to on the site but other than that no serious blogging will occur until I have received another VoxBox. Which I hope is very soon. I loved my College VoxBox and can't wait to get another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment