Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Quick Update...


Hi! Long time no see huh?
Well I'll admit I have been a bit busy since my last post with earning my Bachelor's degree and what not but I wanted to give a quick update on what to expect within the next few weeks.
Now I'm sure many of you who read this blog have heard about Birchbox, which is a popular monthly subscription box that cost $10 to receive monthly. Well I have finally broke down and gotten one for this month so I will be writing a post on that later on this month as well.
And I have also subscribed to another monthly subscription box, LootCrate. Now I'm sure most of you haven't heard of this box, which is a box that is for gamers and geeks, which I am proud to call myself :) So yeah I will be reviewing this box as well when it comes in later this month.
Along with reviewing each box, I will be including information about the boxes as well as information for those interested in subscribing to it as well.
I am also looking for more products to review/try out so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to leave a comment on this blog and I'll see what I can do. And it doesn't have to be just beauty products, it can foods, games, books, etc.
Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment