Friday, October 4, 2013

Freebies that I received during September 2013


I recently have joined two Facebook pages, FreeFlys and FreebieShark.com, in order to try my hand at seeing if I could score some great free samples in the mail. And I was not disappointed and I have now become addicted to looking for deals in order to receive coupons or free samples of high end items.

Here is a list of items that I have received over the month of September. Remember all of these were found by using the above mentioned Facebook pages.

- Tums Chewy Delights Ultra Strength Antacids (2 chews in package)
- Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum (Sample size is 0.07 fl. oz/2 ml.)
- Especially Escada Delicate Notes Perfume Sample (Sample is a wipe)
- Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Sample (Sample comes in three different colors for several skin tones and also includes a coupon)
- Gucci Guilty Perfume Sample (Sample is of 2 wipes, for him and for her)
- Viva La Juicy Noir Perfume Sample (Sample is a wipe)
- Rogue by Rihanna Perfume Sample (Sample is made up of 3 wipes)
- Killer Queen by Katy Perry Perfume Sample (Sample is 2 wipes)
- Generation Know "I Know" Bracelet from Kotex U
-2 Full Size Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil. Colors are: Stay-On Black and Eternal White
- 4 Sample Pack for Keurig K-Cup Pack. Flavors are: Vitamin Burst - Acai Berry, Vitamin Burst - Strawberry Pomegranate, Green Mountain Naturals - Lemonade and Green Mountain Naturals - Hot Apple Cider.

Well that's all my samples for this month but keep on the lookout for more samples. And if any of you would like me to review any of these samples then please feel free to leave a comment below!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment