Friday, October 4, 2013

Loot Crate September 2013 Box


I received my second Loot Crate Box for September a couple of weeks ago and I have just now gotten the time to sit down and write this blog about what I received in this Loot Crate. For those of you who do not know, Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box that costs less than $20 a month and in this box there are items for Gamers, Geeks, etc. Each box has a theme and this month's theme was Animate. Now let's see what I got in my box.

The first item that I got, and one I was most excited to get, was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle POP! Vinyl Figure. Each Loot Crate subscriber had a chance to get one of the four Ninja Turtles and I was really happy that I received my all time favorite one, Raphael. I was also really happy to get a POP! Vinyl figure cause as many of you know they tend to cost anyway from $10 to $15 dollars each, depending on where you get them.

The second item that was in my box was a Kid Robot The Simpsons Blind Box Keychain. Now each Loot Crate subscriber would either get a Simpsons Blind Box Keychain or a Futurama Blind Box Keychain. Personally I would have rather gotten a Futurama Blind Box Keychain as I enjoy Futurama better than The Simpsons but I was happy none-the-less. The keychain that I got was of Homer's Dad, his name escapes me at the moment. I also know for a fact that these type of Blind Boxes tend to run from $5 to $9 each, again this does depend on where you purchase them.

The third item that I received was a Stimpy Talking Plushie. Ren and Stimpy has been one of my favorite cartoons of all time and I was really excited to be able to add a Stimpy Plushie to my collection of plushies that I have collected over the years. I would think that since this plushie is a brand name toy and also a product of Jazwares and Nicktoons that the plushie itself would cost about $10 but again I am not sure because I have not been able to find these plushies in any stores near me.

The fourth item that I got in my box was a Teenage Muntant Ninja Trooper Magnet. I was also really happy to get this as not only am I a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan but I am also a Star Wars fan. So now that I have a magnet that incorporates both of these things, I am just over the move with happiness and geekiness. I do not know how much this item would cost individually as I have not seen an item like this before but if anyone is interested the company name that made this magnet is called Bizklimkit.

The fifth item that I got in my box was a Yoshi Fruit Splash Lip Balm. Now I am a gamer and I do not deny this fact, and since Mario is one of my favorite Nintendo games of all time, why wouldn't I be happy about owning a lip balm like this. Loot Crate subscribers had a chance to either get the Yoshi Lip Balm or a Lip Balm from Family Guy. I do not know how much these cost but given their brands, I would estimate that perhaps each lip balm would be about $5 to $7 each.

The final two items that I received in my box were two stickers. One sticker was a PokeAwesome Sticker, which comes from the web show made by Egoraptor that can be found on YouTube. I suggest that if anyone is looking for a funny and entertaining show that you should go and check out this show. The sticker itself is of Egoraptor's conception of Pikachu and the sticker itself is of a textured vinyl make. The final sticker that I received was of the most favorite line that all Geek's and Gamer's know and proudly say. IT'S OVER 9000! is a saying that was made famous in the anime Dragon Ball Z by the character Vegeta during his first meeting with the Z-fighters of Earth. And for those of you who are wondering, yes I am a huge fan of the show and I have seen every episode multiple times and I am not ashamed to admit this fact. The sticker itself is a wall sticker and is textured as well.

Well that was what was in my September 2013 Loot Crate. I am going to be receiving the October Loot Crate before I am going to cancel my subscription but I do plan on re-subscribing as soon as I am able to again.

Until next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment