Tuesday, August 5, 2014

AVEENO Positively Radiant - Targeted Tone Corrector Review



I received AVEENO Positively Radiant - Targeted Tone Corrector free from Influenster. My opinion is my own and I am not influenced in any way shape or form for my review.

#RadiantWithAVEENO

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way, let's get to the review shall we?

Like any Southern girl, I find myself in the sun a lot especially during the summer months. However, my skin just simply hates having an even tone no matter what products I use or how much I work to have an even tone. Now its not that noticeable to anyone other than myself really but still, its an annoyance at most. And in all honesty I had given up hope ever having an even tone, well I got my hope back! My hope came back in the form of AVEENO and I was not disappointed at all.
I am so glad that Influenster sent me this product to try out and review as I know have a new permanent product on my beauty shelf. I simply adore this product and the results that it gives me. I literally saw improvement in my skin in a week! And I'm not the only one either as I have been getting compliments from complete strangers asking me what I was doing to my skin to get such a nice glow on it. The results aren't the only thing I adore about the product. It comes in an easy to travel tube that doesn't take up much room at all, which is just an added plus. The smell is nice and not overly powerful which makes both my skin and my sinuses which are both sensitive to products that have overpowering scents. The product itself goes on smooth and leaves no residue and feels really nice going onto my skin.
I really do recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a inexpensive tone corrector. I have already suggested this to my sister who is getting married in a few months and she loves it! So please go out and purchase it for yourself and see what the results yield for you. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment