Friday, December 5, 2014

Product Review: Up & Up Angled Tip Cosmetic Eye Brush Set


Today I am going to give my review of the Up & Up Angled Tip Cosmetic Eye Brush Set. For those that do not know, Up & Up is a brand that is owned by Target, which is where I purchased this 6 brush set.
I purchased this brush set because I was in need of a small brush set that I could use for my sister's wedding. Speaking for myself I do not like to wear a lot of make-up and I usually find myself going without unless there is a special event that I must attend. My sister's wedding of course was such an event. And since I am also one that does not like to spend their money on expensive brushes, especially if I am not going to be using them that often then I felt that these brushes were just the right ones for me.

I found these brushes in my local Target's make-up section. Now these were not the only brushes that I saw that were from the Up & Up brand but for what I needed, this brush set was just want I needed. And they were not very expensive either, retailing at just $6.99 and they even came with holder to store them in for traveling and storage.

The set itself comes with 6 different brushes. An angled brush, a blending brush, a contour tip brush, a pointed tip brush, a standard eye shadow flat brush and the standard foam tip (I do not know the correct name for this and for that I apologize)

The brushes themselves are made very well and so far I have seen no fallout from the tips. They are not bulky so they are the perfect size to take in a travel bag, carry-on or even a purse for those touch-ups. The brushes only come in one color, which is the metallic silver but they are sleek and stylish. They are very easy to clean and again I have witnessed no fallout from any of the brushes. The case itself is very sleek and compact and has elastic holders where the brushes are held in place. The case has a velcro closure that does a wonderful job of keeping the case compact and the brushes safe.

The only complaint that I have with these brushes is that the case itself does become dirty easily but again that is to be expected. And cleaning it up isn't a real choir at all, all it takes is a simple make-up wipe.

As I said, the brushes maybe small but they do the job just fine for me. I would suggest these for a make-up beginner or even an make-up expert. I feel that these brushes should be in everyone's collection but again that is just my opinion.

Well that's it for this review! as with all of my other reviews, if you have any requests or suggestions then please leave them in the comments! :-)

Disclaimer: I am not being paid for my opinions. They are of my own mind and words. I have purchased the product that was reviewed here with my own money and the review is of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment