Sunday, September 28, 2014

My New Favorite Fall Fingernail Polish!


Picture from Google Images

Okay like anyone else I love painting my nails but since I have no fashion sense whatsoever, its hard for me to find a polish that works for me. Well about a month or so, I received a box of Samples from PINCHme. If you don't know what PINCHme is, its a free site you can sign up for and on certain days of the week for about an hour, they'll give out free samples that you can add to a sample box and receive. Its similar to Influenster but PINCHme doesn't give out so many full size products.

Anyway, I received a full size nail polish from Sinful Colors which was in the color Bordeaux (995). I have included a picture of the nail polish in the blog so that you can see for yourself the color.

The color to me was very dark and I couldn't imagine when or where I would wear it. Like I said, I don't have any fashion sense and I willingly admit this so I was admittedly a bit stumped as to when I would wear this. However, I was determined to wear it so I set it aside and just studied the color. The color to me is a very dark burgundy color so immediately I thought of Fall. The reason why I thought Fall when I furthered studied this color is that the tree leaves in the area in which I live, often turn very dark when Fall arrives.

Now when I received this nail polish, Fall was a bit away so I had to wait. Well I tried it today since October is just a few days away and I have to say that I am glad that I waited. I am so happy with the color of this polish that I plan on continuing to use it all during the Fall. To me, its the perfect Fall color. Its dark but not too dark and just seems to scream Fall as I look at it on my nails. The nail polish itself, is a wonderful product. The color went on smoothly after only one coating and didn't a second coating as the color was so full and gorgeous. I didn't even need to put a top coat on as when the polish dried, it holds a glossy look which I love!

I have never tried Sinful Colors Nail Polish before but I can say that if the other colors are like this one, then I can say that I need to add them to my collection! I have seen them at my local Dollar Tree and Target so I might just have to stock up on them.

Well that's all for this review and I wasn't even planning on doing a review today but I just had to share my thoughts about this nail polish.

Until Next Time!

Oh and before I forget - I apologize for the lack of pictures on my blog. My camera that I have now is not of good quality but I am planning on getting a better one in the next month so please bare with me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment