Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Ultra-Repair BarriAir Cream Review


Ultra-Repair BarriAir Hand Cream

Hello!
This is my first review for 2019, one of many to come I hope. With the weather being so cold, I figured that this would be a great product to start out with; due to everyone having to deal with damage to their hands with the cold air.
And this product is just what everyone needs in their life, in my honest opinion.

First, the sample that I was sent is a descent size and it fits well in any bag that I carry. But what I have personally done is that I keep on my bedside table, so when I am ready to go to bed I can put it on and wake up with my hands being soft, moisturized and ready for the day. And so far in the time that I have had this product and used it, I have not been disappointed in the slightest. Not only do my hands feel softer but I have noticed that they also look better. Less cracked and dull looking; at least to me.

And for those that have sensitive skin, no worries! It works just as well for sensitive skin as well! The smell is pleasant and the cream goes a long way if you use a little amount. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, which I have found is my main problem with moisturizing creams/lotions. But that was not the case with this product and I am over the moon with joy that I don't have to wake up with greasy hands.

I have had this sample for over a month and even after using it every night (and some mornings) I think I have enough to make it through the rest of the month. After which, I plan on purchasing the full size product again and again.

This is also the first time that I have ever tried any products from FAB (First Aid Beauty) and I can't wait to try out more products from them, if this cream is anything to go by. I have heard great things about the company as well so it makes me all the more excited to try them.

Well that's it for this blog review. Keep on the lookout for more to come as I have some really great products coming in that I've been wanting to try out! Also if you have any suggestions on products that you think I should review, please leave a comment and I'll be sure to check into it!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment