Saturday, June 29, 2019

Plant Therapy Essential Oils (Lavender & Lemon)



I'll admit that I wasn't really an advocate for essential oils until a few years ago. Now, I don't understand how I went so long in my life without using them daily. Usually I buy my oils from Amazon, Walmart or Target. However, when given the chance to review these two plant-based essential oils, I couldn't pass it up. And I was not disappointed in the least and I find myself only wanting essential oils from this company from now.
From the day these two oils arrived in the mail, I could smell them through the packaging. It was a strong scent but not overwhelming in the slightest. They both just smelled so pure and natural that I had to use the Lavender one straight away. After putting a few drops in my diffuser, it not only filled my bedroom but most of my house with the calming scent of lavender. And even after a few days had passed, the scent lingered throughout my home; despite me not having used my diffuser since that day that I first used it.
The lemon one smells just as good and reminds me of spring. I have taken to putting a few drops here and there, especially in my kitchen and I am very happy with the results that this has given me. My kitchen smells so clean and springy all the time; which puts me in a great mood for sure.
I am already thinking of different scents that I can get from this company, to see what else that they have to offer. If anyone is interested the company is called Plant Therapy and here is their website: https://www.planttherapy.com And from what I can tell, they do offer more than just essential oils so there will definitely be something there for everyone to try out. 

Disclaimer: I was sent these products free for review. I was not paid for my review and this review is my honest thoughts about the product(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment