Thursday, November 15, 2012

Addicted to Influenster

Addicted to Influenster

Influenster is very addicting. I have just discovered then when I realized how long I had spent doing random surveys, reviews, answering questions and just looking up random information on the site. I have spent nearly 10 hours all together on this site and I was not once bored. I have never sat so long and just typed. So I tip my hat to you Influenster, you know how to grab and keep attention.

If I come across as complaining then I have come across wrong. I don't mind being addicted to Influenster. I find it fun and very enjoyable. Its just hard to believe that I have spent nearly 10 hours doing things on this site, or linking up my other social media to this site. And I can't help but wonder how long I'll be spending on there when I get my first VoxBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment