Thursday, November 15, 2012

Background of Influenster

Background of Influenster

I have been a member of Influenster.com since May of this year. I found out about this site through videos that can be found on YouTube.
Let me give a little background on Influenster.com. It is a site that is free to join, that offers great deals, free products and swag for its members. Its very easy to become a member and once you are, you start earning Influenster points. You earn points and badges based off of your interest and whatnot. If you fill out surveys, you could earn a free VoxBox, which is a free themed box that Influenster releases monthly. They make a limited amount of these boxes, so make sure you fill out surveys.

If you want more information about this site, then go visit http://www.influenster.com for more detail.

**I know that this post is very short but I did not want to mix two posts into the same one.**

No comments:

Post a Comment