Friday, September 6, 2013

Secret Agent Beauty Secret Lip Affair Review


Picture Source:
Google


Yet another product that I am so glad I was able to try. Thank you Birchbox!
Now of this product, I am not sure if it is a deluxe size sample or if it is the full size sample. Either way, I am going to be repurchasing this lip product.

First of all the product design itself...ADORBS! I love love love it! It is also the perfect size to just throw in your purse or in a clutch and take it with you which I have done :).

The product itself goes on really smooth, and for those wondering I got the Diamond Girl Detective one, which is the clear one. I can be honest that I haven't had a clear lip product in so long but this one has now become my favorite. Not only does it go on smooth, it smells SO good too and stays on for a few hours before I have to reapply. I am not sure of the scent but to me it smells similar to that of cool peppermint with a hint of coconut maybe. And whenever I put it on my lips, it instantly cools them; which again living in the humid south is such a treat to be able to give my lips.

I do not know where you can purchase this item but once again if anyone knows, then please feel free to comment so that anyone who wants to try this product can try it! It really is a treat to your lips and I urge everyone to try it at least once.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment