Monday, November 18, 2013

Paula's Choice Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol System Update


Hi!
So I just started using the Paula's Choice Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol System tonight but instead of just using this one product on its own I have decided to pair it with another Paula's Choice Product, the Paula's Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum. Both samples of these products I received free from TotalBeauty.com and they are in no way paying me or endorsing me for my opinion. I do try out all of the products that I review for about a week in order so I can see the full effect of the product.
The reason why I decided to pair these two products together is that while the Resist Intensive works well on the neck and face, the Concentrate Serum says that it works best around the eyes so that is how I am using each of these products. I am going to use the Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol on my face and neck; while I am going to use the Antioxidant Concentrate Serum just around my eyes.
Since each of these products are a 3-week trial, I feel that instead of doing a review at the end of the three weeks; I am going to post a review after the end of the first week to see if I like the product or not. And if I like how the product is working with my skin and the results that it is supplying then I will do another week of review and so on and so forth. So expect a first week's review on this product by the end of this week!

Until Then!

No comments:

Post a Comment