Thursday, November 21, 2013

Review for Paula's Choice RESIST Products


Okay so I have been reviewing the Paula's Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol System and the
Paula's Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum for a few days now and I feel that now is the time for me to write my review about them.

Okay first up is the Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol System. Now while I do love the results that it has given me, I do not like how oily it makes my face; both when I am wearing it and even when I have washed it off. But if the oily formula that they use were to change, or if they come out with an oil-free version of this; then yes I would purchase it again cause the results were awesome and overall I did love this product.

Next is the Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum, which if any of you are familiar with Paula's Choice products this is the light version of their Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum. Now I have never tried either of these so I was excited to give this a try. I am very happy with the results as it has made the skin around my eyes glow a bit more and look more healthy in general. However, once again my skin just seems to hate new products because every time that I put it on; I would get a slight burning sensation wherever I placed it for about 10 minutes and then it would go away. It didn't burn my skin and I didn't break out but it was a slight discomfort.

As such I have decided to pass along both of these deluxe samples to my mom as she has given them a trial run and she has had none of the effects that I had with oily skin or with a slight burning sensation so I am happy to pass these along to her for her to use. She loves skin stuff so I know I will make her day when I give them to her.

Next Product Review:
Redken Curvaceous Trial Kit (This product review should be posted within the next couple of days)

Again if anyone has any products that they would like for me to review or think I might like then please feel free to leave a comment below!

Until Next Time!








No comments:

Post a Comment