Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Update on the Murad Rapid Age Spot & Pigment Lightning Serum Review


I am sorry to say that I will not be able to continue to use this product and review it. The reason being is that it seems to be very strong to my skin cause I have broken out badly in the areas in which I used it for the past few days. I thought that it was just my skin reacting to a new product but now that it hasn't gotten any better at all, I am going to have to stop using this product. This does not mean that Murad is a bad product, it just means that my skin doesn't agree with it. So don't let this deter you from trying it out for yourself. But I still do highly recommend that you try out a sample of this product as the full size product runs about $60 to $70 and that is a lot of money to invest in a product that you might not be able to use.
I am going to give my skin a few days of rest before I start testing out the next product which is the, Paula's Choice Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol System. I will start this review on Sunday and I am very anxious to see what results it will have as I have never tried anything from this brand.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment