Friday, January 2, 2015

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser - Dark Spot Treatment + Concealer Review






Today I am going to give my review for the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Treatment + Concealer. I purchased this item on a whim for my sister's wedding a few weeks ago and I must admit that I have fallen in love with this product. 

First of all, if you have ever heard that less is more; that saying can be said for this product. A little goes such a long way and it lasts for hours. Just a few clicks and a couple of light dabs under my eyes and I was set for well over 6 hours. Without needing to apply! I was amazed and over the moon that this product had worked well beyond my expectations. 

Another thing that I noticed with this product is that it wasn't oily at all but neither was it drying. It was moisturizing without coming across as too oily, which was just as pleasant a surprise as the fact that it lasted for over 6 hours. My skin is naturally a bit oily so I was worried that it would cause my skin to shine and look oilier, but again I was happily surprised when that was not the case at all.

In fact, I cannot remember a time when I got so many compliments on how skin looked like it was glowing. Many asked me what I used and they were pleasantly surprised that I got the results that I did from a drugstore brand that was so affordable. A few of the bridesmaid actually mentioned that they were going to go out and purchase it for themselves that very night. 

The price for this product is $6.99 and I bought mine from Target in case anyone was wondering.
Well that's it for this review! Hope you enjoyed it and until next time! 

Disclaimer: I am not being paid for my review. It is of my own opinion and not influenced by any outside influence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment