Saturday, January 10, 2015

NYC Expert Last Lip Color Review











Okay, I'm just going to be honest here, I hate wearing lipstick. Like I avoid it like the plague for lack of words. The only lip products I will use willingly is lip scrubs from LUSH, lip gloss and chap-stick. I mean I have nothing against lipstick, its just never been something that I enjoy wearing. However after trying out this lipstick I may have changed my mind completely.

I received the NYC Expert Last Lip Color in my Influenster Frosty Voxbox and I must say that I actually have found a lipstick that I like! I'm shocked that I actually like this lipstick as much as I do. The color just works perfectly with my skin tone, Sugar Plum is the color for those wondering.

The lipstick itself is by one of my favorite brands, NYC; so I must admit I was a bit excited to get to try something from one of my favorite brands. The lipstick goes on smooth and leaves a silky finish that leaves my lips shiny and gorgeous. The color really does stay on for a long time as I wore it all day running errands and I only had to reapply it one time while I was out, and that was when I had lunch! I actually thought my friends were gonna steal it from me cause they kept asking me what was the gorgeous color that I had on my lips.

What was really surprising to me however is the way the lipstick smelled. I have smelled lipsticks before and they usually don't have a pleasant smell to them, at least to my nose. I was shocked however to discover that the NYC Expert Last Lip Color had a very pleasant smell to it, a very sweet smell to it in fact. I'm actually thinking about looking into getting more colors from this brand to see if they work as well as this one did.

Until next time!

Disclaimer: I got this product sent to me free for review by Influenster. I am not being paid for my review and I have no affiliation with the NYC brand. My reviews are of my own words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment