Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Update, Upcoming Reviews & Referral Links!


Hi guys!

I just wanted to hope on really quickly and give a quick update. The break that I have taken from blogging has really been fantastic but I cannot wait to get started again! I am going to start reviewing a fair few products in the upcoming weeks, products that I have purchased myself and products that I have been able to score as Freebies from companies and Freebie websites. As with all of my reviews, I will state if I received the item free or not but rest assured that my opinions will always be from myself as I want to give good and honest reviews for my blog readers.

Not only am I going to be reviewing products but websites as well, such as Yerdle; which is a website that is similar to eBay but instead of using paying with money you are given Yerdle Cash to buy from other sellers and when you sell your own. There is a referral link system to this website, where you can refer people to it and earn Yerdle Cash for not only yourself but the people who join via your link. I have just recently joined this website and I haven't had the chance to purchase anything from this site. I want to review this site later on in January after I have had time to look through it and order from it. If I like my experience then I will post my referral link with my review and whatnot. If you want to try it out for yourself, then feel free but I have noticed that if you use a referral link then you not only get Free Shipping but you also seem to get more Yerdle Dollars, so in this case I feel that patience will indeed work to one's favor.

Also I have a Voxbox from Influenster to review that I have recently received so keep an eye out on that. Not only that but a few things from Crowdtap, which is a site similar to Influenster, Smiley360 and PinchMe. I have also decided that I will list all of the sites that I belong to in which I am able to score my free products as well as the Facebook group that I have recently joined!

Well I think that's it, so until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment