Saturday, March 5, 2016

L'OREAL Paris/Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Review


Hello!
Welcome to another product review. Today I'm going to be reviewing the Extraordinary Oil line by L'Oreal Paris/Advanced Haircare. First let me say that I received all products free for review from Influenster and L'Oreal; I am not being paid for my review, therefore this review is completely of my own opinion. Now that we have that out of the way, let's get this review started!

I received a total of three products from the Extraordinary Oil line which were the shampoo, conditioner and serum. I tried them out as soon as I could, interested to see what the results would be; I wasn't disappointed at all. I could immediately tell a difference in my hair, even after just one wash! I cannot imagine what the results will look like when the products are used for an extended amount of time.

The shampoo and conditioner have a nice, subtle scent to them which is nice because I find that any product with a strong scent turns me off of that product without me having to try it at all. I found that with both the shampoo and conditioner that a little really does go a long way so I know that I will have no trouble keeping both products in my collection for a good bit of time. I also noticed that after using the shampoo that my hair didn't feel dry/sticky like it does when I use other shampoos. Instead of dry/sticky, it felt like I had already used the conditioner to soften my hair; and because of this I found myself using less conditioner than I would have when I started washing my hair. The ending result of using both of this products was that my hair felt lightweight, like I had just gotten it thinned at my salon. It didn't feel thick or heavy despite it being naturally thick.

I added the serum after my hair had some time to dry out on its own. I don't use a hairdryer most nights because I find that using it makes my hair even more frizzy so I usually let my hair just air-dry. When I added the serum, I was happy to notice that the serum wasn't overly oily nor was it sticky but that it was just the right consistency. It was easy to apply, again a little went a long way even with my thick hair and there was no oily residue that stuck to my fingers.

I waited until my hair had fully dried before I fully decided on how I felt about the products. And I honestly like them so much that I cannot believe that I never came across something similar to them before. While I do still like my Garnier Sleek and Shine, I will happily add these products to my go-to section of my shelf when I feel that I need a change or something extra to my hair. Or if I wanted to spoil myself.

Well that's it for this review but keep a look-out for another review coming later this week! I've got a new hair-dye that I can't wait to try out and review!

Until Next Time!

#Influenster
#spon4loreal

No comments:

Post a Comment