Thursday, January 12, 2017

Dollar Tree Product Review - Sure Scents Air Fresheners


Hello!

Today I'm going to be giving my honest review on an item that I found at my local Dollar Tree. I'm thinking about doing one of these at least once a week or more; so tell me what you guys think!

The item that I'm going to be reviewing is an air freshener product called Sure Scents. This item was of course only $1.00 and it was an 8 oz size product. They come in different scents and they all smell amazing to me! The scent I chose however was Apple Cinnamon and this was because I purchased a few of these back at the beginning of December. This was because I wanted to really have them in my home for a month in order to find out if they did a good job.

They didn't do a good job, they did a great job! The scent hasn't diminished at all and I have them all over my home in several seperate rooms. The scent is held within tiny balls that are very squishy. Sometimes I would swish the little balls around to increase the scent coming from them but overall I am very satisfied with this product. I also love how you can reuse the container because as time goes on the tiny scent balls disappear so all you have to do is replace them! And lucky enough Dollar Tree sells the refills! For me personally, I wouldn't buy one scent in a container and then refill it with a different scent but that's just me because I don't like to mix scents. But I wouldn't throw away the containers, I would reuse them if I could and if not, then recycle them.

My house smells so good and the scent balls are only halfway gone in a couple of the containers; so they last well over a month! And I have them in pretty big rooms. But I have noticed that the smaller room that I have place them in, the slower the scent balls disappear. So if you have big rooms in your home, my suggestion would be getting a few of them and placing them in areas around the room.

And let's be honest, you're only spending about $3 for a few products compared to spending about $3 for just one. And I will say that you are getting more quality by paying more for a product but let's be honest, everyone loves a deal. And I'll be honest, I'd rather buy these again and again because I love this product so much! I can't wait to see if they bring out different scents. Because from what I can tell from my numerous trips to the Dollar Tree, they always keep these in stock so that's awesome!

Well that's the end of this review, let me know what you guys think about me reviewing a Dollar Tree item every week or so. I have another Dollar Tree product that I'm going to be reviewing later on this week!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment