Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Product Review - Diet Snapple Singles-To-Go


Now let's all be honest with ourselves; we know that drinking water is good for us but I know for me personally that drinking plain water gets kinda boring after a while. And I'm sure that there are people out there that do enjoy the taste of plain water but I feel that a majority of people agree with me that the taste does get boring.

Luckily for me and people like me, this is where water enhancers and/or drink mixes come into play. Today, I'm going to reviewing one of these products. The product that I'm going to be reviewing today is Diet Snapple Singles-To-Go. I got this product a few months back and fell in love with the taste. My flavor of choice is the Lemon Tea; which is a blend of black and green tea. This packs this mix with antioxidants with vitamins C, E & A. And all-in-all, each packet of mix is only 5 calories!

I get mine from my local grocery store when it comes in a box of 6 packets for less than $1.00. And while this is a great deal, it has crossed my mind to purchase this product in bulk because I love the flavor so much. That and I know that I will not get tired of this flavor because I love both black and green tea. So the fact that I can drink a combination of both of my favorite flavors, I am happy and content.

There isn't much else I can say about this product other than recommending everyone to go and try it. And don't worry if Lemon Tea isn't to your taste, it comes in a variety of flavors!

Until Next Time!




No comments:

Post a Comment