Thursday, July 6, 2017

Product Review - Tropicana Watermelon Juice


Image Source: My Own
Since the end of March, I have completely cut sodas or any carbonated drinks out of my diet completely. And while I am loving the results, I find myself in search of something that has flavor but is not has harmful to my body as sodas are. So I've been trying a few non-carbonated drinks and I'm happy to say that I have quite a few of them that I have fallen in love with. The first being is what I'm going to review today, the Tropicana Watermelon Juice.

Now I'm not really a big fan of the Tropicana Orange Juice, mostly because it tends to give me slight heartburn so I stay away from it if I can. However, when I saw this juice in my local Dollar General; I admit that I was instantly curious. I wanted to see if it the drink would be overly sweet and whatnot. So I decided to give it a try and I must say that I wasn't disappointed at all.

The juice itself is not overly sweet at all, it is the perfect sweetness; at least to me it is. And much to my surprise it doesn't taste like someone just juiced a watermelon and put it in a bottle. There is some effort put forth in the making of this juice and I for one appreciate the effort.

And while there is only 90 calories per serving in this drink, serving size being 8 fl oz; it is the amount of sugar and added sugars that would prevent from drinking this drink as much as I would like to. The amount of sugar per serving is 22 grams and added sugar is also 22 grams. If you want to leave more about it, I will leave the link that I found out this information at the end of this review.

So while it is in fact a little healthier for one to drink when compared to sodas & other carbonated drinks, you still need to go easy on it when considering the sugar that is in it. Speaking for myself, I can't drink a full serving of this when I drink it. I usually only get about 4 fl oz or less due to the fact that not only do I not want to consume all of that sugar but I also do not want burn myself out on the drink itself.

Well that's it for this review, it was pretty short and sweet but the next one will be a bit longer as I am reviewing not just one product but a few from a company.

Until Next Time!

Tropicana Watermelon Juice Info

No comments:

Post a Comment