Friday, September 6, 2013

Avene Thermal Spring Water Review



Picture from Allure.com


I received a deluxe size sample of this from my August 2013 Birchbox and I must admit that I am surprised at how much I have grown to love this product.

The size that I received is a 50 ML or a 1.76 oz spray bottle. The packaging is simple and the size of the product makes it easy for me to just throw it into my purse and take it with me everywhere.

This product is used to spray different parts of the body in order to refresh the skin and to soothe it. I use it on my face and neck, but it can be used anywhere on the body; there is even a diagram showing how it can be used on a baby's bottom. So this product is pretty much safe to use on anyone if it is safe enough of a baby.

Since I live in the South, August and September are always high in humidity and dryness which is not good for any type of skin. So it is safe to say that I will continue to use this product as well as repurchase it in the 50 ML bottle as soon as I am able to locate a store that carries it. If anyone knows of where I can buy this, feel free to comment below! :D

So I guess you can say that this is a very useful product and I do recommend others to give this product a try.

Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment