Friday, September 6, 2013

Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes Review


Picture Source: Google


Like everyone else I love pampering my feet at least once a week so when I got two sample wipes in the August Birchbox I was happy to be able to try a new foot product. And since I have never tried feet wipes before, I was ready to try something new and I was not disappointed.

Okay, I have tried many different types of wipes before, from facial to lotion wipes, and I must say that these wipes are very well made. They are very high quality and the wipes themselves are of a very decent size, that I was able to do both of my feet with just one of the wipes.

The smell of the wipes was also amazing. It smelled just like peppermint and aloe, which I love both scents. It was not overpowering at all and was actually soothing to the senses which is another plus to the product for me.

The product itself really did soothe my feet and I am very happy with the results of it. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to treat their feet to something special, your feet will thank you!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment