Thursday, September 5, 2013

Birchbox August 2013 - First Impressions



Hi!
Sorry it has taken me to September to put up this blog but I have finally made myself sit down and do it. I was going to do a YouTube Unboxing but I have later decided against it.
For those of you who don't know, Birchbox is a $10 a month subscription box where you get 4-5 deluxe size samples. This is my first time trying this box and I must say that I am impressed with the products in the box itself. I will also be doing a review of each of these products individually and posting them in individual blog posts.

Here are the items that I received:

Avene - Thermal Spring Water
-This product is used as a refreshing mist on the skin in order to nourish all skin types and it can be used throughout the day.

Dr. Jart+ - Premium BB Cream SPF 45+
-This product is a BB Cream that evens out skin tones, has anti-aging benefits and gives broad spectrum protection.

Jasmine Seven - Fresh Feet Wipes
-This product cleanses and softens feet with Vitamin E, Peppermint and Aloe.

Secret Agent Beauty - Secret Lip Affair
-This product is a high shine lip treatment that is infused with Vitamin E that expertly heals dryness.

Glee Gum - Sugar Free Glee Gum
-An all natural gum.

Well that is all what I got in my box, so expect reviews on each of these products in the days to come. Also I am thinking about trying another subscription box, so if anyone has any suggestions please leave them in the comments! I'm thinking about trying Ipsy next, so if you have, or have had, a subscription to Ipsy then please feel free to comment below on your experience with them. Also if any of you have any suggestions as to what products I should try out next, again please feel free to comment below!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment