Monday, May 18, 2015

NYC Color City Proof 24HR Eye Shadow Review - Influenster Blossom VoxBox


Hello all!

In my recent VoxBox from Influenster which was the Blossom VoxBox, I received a full-size product of NYC Color City Proof 24HR Eye Shadow...yeah that's a mouthful isn't it. Anyway I decided that I would review it for you guys and give my honest opinion of it and also tell you why I think NYC makes me look NYC City Proof.

My look is pretty much city proof to begin with thanks to all of my NYC products. I am just in love with their products and I personally feel that they are one of the best drug store makeup lines around. They are always on trend and have the latest looks for a good decent price that won't break the bank so to speak. I love the quality of their makeup, the packaging and pretty much everything about them. This makeup is not only good for beginners but experts as well. I pretty much think everyone should have a least two or three NYC products in their makeup collection at all time.

But anyway let's get on with the review!

The color I received was Brooklyn Mocha and it is a beautiful mocha color. Also can we please mention how nice NYC makeup products smell? I mean I have never smelled anything that resembles chemicals or dyes in their makeup at all, they all just smell so nice to me. I know that's weird but I really wanted to mention that. Anyway, the eye shadow comes in a jumbo eye shadow stick and twists at the bottom in order to extend the stick. Now I'm not a big fan of eye shadow sticks honestly and this is the first one that I have ever tried and now that I have tried it, I can't wait to go out and get more.

The application process is very smooth and the product doesn't clump at all when placed on the eyelid. It is also easy to blend out for a lighter look, which is pretty much what I'll wear. However, even though it is easy blend out, that does not mean that it wears off easy. Since I live in the Southern US, it tends to get very humid here especially during Summer, so having a makeup product that doesn't melt off of your face is an awesome find. And so far this eye shadow has done nothing but impress me. It has stayed on my lids all day, no matter how humid or rainy it became. I have already suggested it to a few of my friends and they are excited about trying it.

Well I think that's all I can say about this product. I will be linking the NYC Facebook and Twitter below so feel free to check them out!

Until Next Time!
#NYCCityProof
Facebook: NYC
Twitter: @NYCNewYorkCity

**I was sent this product for free for review and testing. I am not being paid for my review. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment