Monday, May 11, 2015

Influenster - Blossom VoxBox 2015


I was lucky enough to be one of the ones chosen to get a Blossom Voxbox and I must say it has to be my biggest one yet. I can't wait to try out and review these products for Influenster! If you're interested in learning more about Influenster then please feel free to comment before or check out the site for yourself at Influenster.com

Also please note that these products were sent to me for free so that I could test and review them for Influenster. I am not being paid for my opinion and my opinion is of my own.

This post will be just describing what I got and how much it retails for. I will be reviewing each product in individual blog posts so be on the lookout for that.

Also I apologize for the lack of images on this post as my camera has finally decided to stop working fully, thus leaving me without a digital camera in order to take blog pictures with. I do not know when I will be getting a new one so until then I will just link pictures that I have taken and posted via my IG. Also I apologize again beforehand because the images will not be the best but I'm trying to figure something out so please bare with me.

This is what my #BlossomVoxBox looked like: https://instagram.com/p/2TpTKYqrR3/?taken-by=geekywriter28

Products that I received in my #BlossomVoxBox

Beanitos - Retail Value: $3.49 (And I received two medium sized bags: Chipotle BBQ & Original Black Bean)
Hair Food Root Cleansing Shampoo - Retail Value $9.99 at Target (I got the full size (10 oz) in Strawberry Ginseng) 
Bear Naked Granola - Retail Value:  $10.49 (12 oz) (I received 2 small personal packs (34 grams) of the flavors: Coconut Almond Curry & Sea Salt Caramel Apple)
Nasoya Pasta Zero Noodles - Retail Value: $2.29 (Full Size Product received)
NYC New York Color City Proof 24HR Eye Shadow - Retail Value: $2.99  (Full Size and in the shade Brooklyn Mocha)
Australian Gold Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - Retail Value: $7.99 (8oz) (Received 2 fl oz)
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs - Retail Value: $13.99 for full size. (Received a 0.75 fl oz)

So that's that I got in my #BlossomVoxBox! Keep on the lookout for individual product reviews! Also for those interested, I have linked the Facebook/Websites of each product to the product names so that anyone that wishes can check them out!

Until Next Time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment