Friday, January 8, 2016

Product Review: Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream from Influenster Jingle VoxBox


Hi guys and welcome to another product review!

Today I'm going to be reviewing Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream that I received in my Jingle VoxBox from Influenster.

The product size that I received was one ounce/28 grams; now I know that this doesn't seem like a lot as I first thought so but I was pleasantly surprised. I have seen this product be talked about many times by Beauty Gurus on YouTube but I never really got around to trying it for myself. I am glad that I waited however as now I got to try it for free thanks to Influenster.

My first impression of the cream was that it was thick but strangely had no scent. That however didn't bother me at all as I do prefer my face products to have little to no scent as my skin tends to break out if something has too much perfume in it. Not only was I pleasantly surprised by how the product didn't seem to have a scent to it but that it was extremely gentle on my sensitive skin.

Since I live in the South, we don't really have severe winter weather such as snow and whatnot; however it can get really cold here and the cold weather is not a friend to my skin. My skin becomes very dry and itchy during the winter months and into early spring so keeping it well moisturized is always a plus for me. The thing of it with finding a moisturizer for me is that I don't want one that leaves my face feeling even more drier than at the beginning nor do I want a moisturizer that makes my face look and feel greasy/oily.

This however didn't seem to be a problem with this product as it not only left my face feeling smooth and looking healthier, it also didn't leave behind a greasy/oily mess that I would feel for hours after I applied the product.

Now I know that I have said this on a previous product review, the exact one escapes me at this time but this product really does go a long way so be careful that you don't waste any of it. Apply a little to your fingers at first and apply it to your main problem areas first; then if you discover you need more then you get a little more. I do this myself because I have wasted product in the past when I used too much of the product as I did not know that such a little amount would be sufficient for me to use.

I loved testing out this product so much and I am glad that I was given the opportunity to test it out thanks to Influenster! Stay tuned for other product reviews to come! Oh, and I will be linking Cetaphil's Social Media accounts for those that are interested in checking them out for themselves!

Until Next Time!

Instagram: @CetaphilUS
Facebook: Cetaphil

Disclaimer: I was sent this product free for testing and my review is of my own words and thoughts about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment