Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pure Ice Nail Polish Review - Influenster JingleVoxBox


Color: Home Run

Hello everyone and welcome to another product review! Today I will be reviewing Pure Ice Nail Polish that I received in my JingleVoxBox from Influenster.

The first thing I noticed about this nail polish was that it lacked the chemical smell that I have encountered with several other brands of nail polish. I have a very sensitive nose and suffer from migraines when I encounter harsh chemical smells, so I was very thankful that this nail polish lacked this scent. So that only makes me want to check out this line more and see if I can find any other colors that I like to add to my collection.

The next thing that I noticed was that the nail polish was thinner than other brands that I have tried before. Now some people might not like this but personally I love a nail polish that allows me to build on the pigment of the nail polish color. I like the fact that if I want this color on my nails but I only want a light coating that I only have to lightly paint my nails once or twice. It's also nice to know that I can build the pigment to a sheen that I like.

I also like the simplicity of the design of the bottle itself. It's not fancy or anything of the sort, which is perfect for me because I do enjoy the simple side of life and I do tend to lean towards products that cater to this. I don't need a fancy looking nail polish bottle in order for me to love a nail polish color. Not that I don't enjoy fancy nail polishes by any means but as I said I do prefer the sleek and simple look that this product line offers.

The price is also one of the things that I appreciate about this product. Not only it is on the cheaper side, less than $2.00 per bottle, which just makes it more affordable but it can also be found at any Wal-Mart in a variety of colors that cater to all tastes.

Well that's it for this review, simple and to the point. I do recommend this nail polish brand for those who want a good nail polish but don't want to spend a good deal of money.

Until Next Time!

Disclaimer: I was given this product free for review from Influenster. My thoughts are of my own words and are not influenced by outside influences.

No comments:

Post a Comment