Friday, December 9, 2016

Truvia Nectar Review


This is a liquid sweetener that is made from Stevia sweetener and blended with honey.

I love to use this in my green tea that I make nearly every other day. There is just something about mixing honey with green tea that just makes it extra special. It has the sweetness of Stevia and the added sweetness of the honey so no extra sweetener is needed. I have come to brew my green tea a bit more bitter than usual due to the sweetness that this liquid sweetener adds to my hot drink.

I do recommend this because everyone needs a little honey in their life. Not to mention with the weather getting colder and colder, honey is good for soothing sore throats which comes in handy.

There really isn't much else I can say about this product and once again I apologize for the recent being a little short. I am trying to get back to my old self but with the holidays coming up, it is hard to move past memories that seem so fresh and new. But please bear with me and hopefully with the new year coming in, I can make the reviews much longer and this blog better than ever!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment