Friday, December 9, 2016

Truvia Review


I tried this sweetener a while back but I just never got around to reviewing it for one reason or another. But now that I've recently used it, I was reminded that I had yet to review it.

This sweetener reminds me the most of sugar and for that it makes it easier to use than other sweeteners out there on the market today. It tastes so similar to sugar that I find myself having to double-check myself to make sure that I am actually used it instead of sugar. This makes the transition of removing myself from sugar entirely more easier because my body doesn't crave the familiar taste of sugar when I use this sweetener.

Now I have used other sweeteners alongside this one, in order to get a full comparison of this product and others. And in all honesty, no matter what sweeteners I try, I always find myself coming back to this one. The only one that comes close to taste is the Splenda Naturals, which I just reviewed. I feel that since is has more natural ingredients that out of all the other sweeteners out on the market that it might be the safest, healthier one to use. But for now I'll stick to Truvia every now and then because even though I use Truvia now instead of sugar, I still don't want to overdue it on any sweetener/sugar.

Well that's it for this short review, thank you for reading!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment