Sunday, December 4, 2016

Ebates Review


Hello!

Today I'm going to be giving my review of a popular website, Ebates!

Now I've heard of Ebates before but I honestly never gave it any thought at all. Because I have always been told that if something sounds too good to be true, then it's probably not worth your time. So I overlooked this site and went on about my daily life.

However, my interest was peeked a few months ago when Influenster gave out a badge for it where all I had to do was to sign up for it. So I signed up for and after that I pretty much forgot about it. Sad to say that I didn't realize what I was missing out on. So once again I went a few months without acknowledging the website and it's emails.

But as Christmas began to grow closer and I knew I wasn't going out on Black Friday, I decided that perhaps I should look deeper into this website that promises me not only great deals but also promises to pay me back a certain amount of what I spend on my online shopping. So the more I looked into Ebates, the more I began to kick myself for not giving this website a chance earlier. It is literally so easy to do and it is so safe! I can't believe that I didn't give it a chance until now.

If you don't know what Ebates is, it is a website that you sign up for free and they give you a certain amount of Cash Back when you make any online purchase by going through their website. There is an easier way to explain that but I hope that it is understandable. If you want a much clearer explanation, check out the website and look around for yourself; to see if this site is right for you! Which I'm pretty sure it is for everyone!

For instance, right now on Amazon you can get 10% Cash Back when you purchase something from Amazon by going through Ebates so that they can record your purchase. No credit information is taken but you can apply your credit card number, if you wish to make in-store purchases. But if you're like me and you just hate the idea of shopping in a crowded store then online shopping is where you want to be. While I haven't been doing Ebates for a long time and I haven't acquired that much in Cash Back; I know that I will continue to do it and recommend it to others so that they may save as well!

I will link my referral link so that you can sign up for Ebates as well! When you sign up, you get to chose your own reward in the form of a gift card! And also when you recommend it to your friends and have them sign up for it, you get rewarded as well! If you refer 3 friends and they purchase something through Ebates then you can get $75 in Cash Back!

Referral Link: https://www.ebates.com/r/AKERAW3?eeid=28187

Until Next Time! 


Personal Note:
I know that my reviews have been lacking lately and I beg your patience. My father recently passed away, a week before Thanksgiving and it has been a difficult time adjusting to it for my family. While it was expected, we didn't expect him to pass on that soon and it hit all of us hard, especially my elderly grandfather. And I've been pretty much not myself for this entire year and I'm just now getting back to my old self so please be patient with me. The reviews will get better and longer, I promise. I just need some time to get back to my old self. Just wanted to leave a quick note!

No comments:

Post a Comment