Saturday, May 6, 2017

Product Review - Olay Ultra Moisture Coconut Body Wash


Image Source: Google
Today I am going to be reviewing the Olay Ultra Moisture Coconut Body Wash. I received this product as a late Christmas present and I have just now gotten around to trying it.

I'll be the first to admit that I am not a huge fan of coconut at all. I don't know what it is about it but the smell to me is less appealing than the taste for one reason or another. So I was a bit iffy about trying this product out because I didn't want to be surrounded by a powerful coconut scent.

However, I was pleasantly surprised that it barely smelled like coconut at all. To me it mostly smells like just a natural clean scent that doesn't overwhelm the senses but also a scent that lingers throughout the day after using it.

I loved how it made my skin feel soft and smooth after just one wash. The back of the bottle said that this would be the effect but like with everything else I didn't really believe what it said; due to previous products promising similar things. But with Olay I should have known better because Olay is one product line that has always delivered their promises time after time.

I also like that it's not overly moisturizing to the point that my skin feels greasy as it tends to be after using other products. Instead, my skin feels soft and smooth. I cannot wait to finish this entire bottle to see the result on my skin. The bottle itself is huge and there is a lot of product in the bottle. And as with any Olay product a little goes a long way so this product will last you a good bit. Speaking for myself, I've been using it for a good two weeks and I've barley reached halfway; and I take a shower daily so that should give an example on how much product there is.

Also since I tend to have sensitive skin, I have to be careful with products I use on it and this body wash isn't harsh at all nor does it break me out so in my opinion it is great for sensitive skin. But please be sure to check out the ingredient list to make sure that it will work well with your skin.

Well that's it for this review!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment