Saturday, June 29, 2019

Nature Box Body Wash



I forget which site that I got this travel size Nature Box Body Wash from, I have several freebie sites that I am a member of and I do a ton of different offers through Facebook, etc. So trying to remember where I got this from is a rather taxing ordeal. But one thing I do know is that this body wash smells amazing!
Personally, I have never used a cold pressed oil body wash and now I'm asking myself why I haven't. Like most natural body washes, a little goes a long way and I was able to use this travel size for about 5 days before I ran out. And I already miss it!
The scent is so clean and amazing; not overpowering whatsoever. It reminds me of going to the beach and just spending all day there just relaxing. I have noticed that something that is supposed to smell like coconut can have two different scents: coconut or sunscreen. I am not a fan of the scent of sunscreen, so I usually avoid products that are scented in coconut. But this was not the case with this body wash as it seems like Nature Box has managed to figure out a formula that works perfectly with the scent of coconut.
The scent lasted most of the day, which I was pleasantly surprised about but not unhappy with in the least. I was also treated with several comments about how my skin seems to have a beachy glow to it so that has also been a plus for sure.  
I'm not sure what other scents that Nature Box makes but just by trying this one, I already have plans on trying out the different ones that they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment