Monday, February 25, 2013

Brand Challenge Winnings

Brand Challenge Winnings

 

I just wanted to just post a quick blog about the products that I received for winning a few of the College VoxBox Brand Challenges. I still have a couple of products that I am waiting to come in but as soon as I do, I will post pictures of them.

The first two products that I received from Broadway imPRESS Nails were these two:

This is the imPRESS Kiss Nail Dress. The style that I received was the Strip style and they were in the pattern Camisole. I can't wait to try out this product as I have always wanted to try them and I simple love the pattern of these.













This is the imPRESS Color Kit. The pattern that I got this time was the Ecstatic Cling, which is a bright pink. I can say with all honesty that while I would like to try these nails again, any kind of pink just doesn't suit me. So I will most likely end of giving these to my sister, who looks awesome in pink. But all in all, I do love this product.











The final product I have received so far is the NYC Sun N' Bronze Bronzing Powder. The color that I have is 706 Hamptons Radiance.
Now I will be the first to admit that I have not worn makeup in many years. This is mostly because I just didn't feel like it was not only worth the trouble but also the fact that I did not know what colors/tones would best suit me.
But I have decided to go back to wearing makeup once again and I have to say that it is all thanks to this product. This product is just so beautiful that I can't wait to put it on and try it out.


As I said, I do have two more products that are on their way to me and once I have received them, I shall be posting them either to another blog, or editing this one to add them as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment