Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Review

I am very familiar with the Secret brand of Deodorant as I am sure most people are. I am also familiar with the Clinical Strength Deodorant as it is the only deodorant that I will use.

Well, only one I would use.

I tried out the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response out this morning and I can say that I am very happy with the results. I live in the south, so it does get very hot and humid here so having a good deodorant is very important. This one, I know will be able to last throughout the day in the southern heat. I only had to apply it once today, and despite the stressful day that I have had, it is still working!

And the smell...Oh it smells so good. That even after I had finished getting ready I had to smell it again. It doesn't have an overpowering scent but rather one that is subtle and clean. It is a scent that has stayed with me all day without fading, which just makes me so happy cause I hate it when I have on deodorant and I have to apply it more than one time a day. But with this one I have only had to apply it once and the scent of citrus has lasted all day.

I am proud to say that I be purchasing this product again and again and again in the future. And I do suggest that others try this product as well. It really does work.

I also encourage anyone to check out this link: http://www.secret.com/clinical-deodorant
This is the link to the Secret Site and it will give you more detail about their products and you can pick which one is right for you. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment