Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Skinnygirl On-The-Go Bars Review





I have found a new daily treat. I have never tried these bars before even though that I had seen them on numerous occasions; and now that I have finally tried it all I can think is one thing. Why did I try these sooner?!?

These bars are delicious and are just the right size for a perfect snack or a quick meal if you don't have time to sit down for a regular breakfast.

The flavor that I had was the Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter. Now I will be the first to admit that I am not a huge fan of coconut flavored items but the combination of the coconut and peanut butter flavor was very appeasing to my senses. The coconut flavor does not override the peanut butter flavor or visa verse. Instead, they compliment each other and really wows your taste buds.

Here are a couple of links that any reader might find interesting to know more about this product.
Skinnygirl Daily website: http://bit.ly/Z82f6r
Skinnygirl Daily Product Page: http://bit.ly/W2l6g1


 I got this product complimentary from Influenster.







PS. But I will be purchasing this product over and over again as I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment