Thursday, February 28, 2013

Review for Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!}


This product is now permanently on my morning routine.
This product is simply amazing! I can barely describe in words how great this product worked for my face. I have used this product only twice with the {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser and I am pleased to say that I am very very satisfied with the results. I am so satisfied with them that I went straight out and purchased a full size of the cleanser. Olay has really outdone themselves with these products and for such a reasonable price as well.

The cleanser made my face smooth and shine free just after the first use! I was so happy as my skin is very sensitive and oily, therefore it is a bit picky on the products that I use on it. I am happy to say that there has been no bad side effects, only great ones. As I said my skin does not only feel smooth and look shine free but it feels so much cleaner than with a regular facial wash. I use mine in the mornings as soon as I get up, which not only wakes me up but also removes all of the oil that has built up over the night.

I will be purchasing this again and again as I have completely fallen in love with this product. Good job, Olay! You now have a repeat customer for years to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment