Sunday, April 7, 2013

First Impression of Olay Fresh Effects {Long Live Moisture!} Satin Finish Lotion

For those who are new to this blog and haven't read my previous post, I am lucky enough be a member of the Influenster Community. If you do not know what Influenster is, please read previous post where I explain what Influenster is and how anyone can join.
I was also lucky enough to receive their SweetHeart VoxBox in February. It was in this VoxBox that I discovered one of my newest, and one of my favorite, products ever. The Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Cleansing System. I have already reviewed this product many times, so I encourage you to read my previous blogs as I really do love this product. Well, about a week ago I was contacted through Twitter that Olay was going to be sending me something in the mail. I was so excited! I couldn't wait to get it and try it out. I received the Olay Fresh Effects {Long Live Moisture!} Satin Finish Lotion a few days ago. A full size at that! I also received a manicure set that I have been making wonderful use of. I wanted to tell Olay thank you for sending me these gift and that you have gained yet another fan of a product. I have tried out this satin finish lotion for a few days and I have just one thing to say.......How did I go so long in life without using this product?!? This product is simply wonderful and the name does it great justice. It really is a satin finish and I have added it to my daily morning routine permanently. I use it after I use the Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Cleansing system with the Shine Shine Go Away Cleanser. These two work perfectly together! The cleansing system works itself deep into my pores to clean out not only dirt but oil as well, which is just plan awesome cause I am cursed with oily skin. Plus I live in the south...and we all know how the humid it can get down here. Definitely not good on the skin. After I use the cleansing system, I squirt about two pumps of the satin lotion, which I have found is all I need as this product goes a long way. ((Another plus for you Olay :) )) I then rub it between my finger tips and massage it into my face and neck in circular motions. And just from using it these past few days, I can already tell a difference in how my skin looks. While my skin did glow after using the Va-Va-Vivid, it seems to just glow more after I added the lotion to my routine. Everyone that I see asks me what I've been doing, that my skin is practically glowing. So be prepared Olay, I'm sending more customers your way! Another thing that I love about this product is that it is oil-free and it doesn't make my face shine like other lotions/moisturizers do. Well I think that is about it for this first impression, I will be posting another review in about a week or two after using this product to give another review of it and how it stands up in this humid southern climate. But so far, it is working wonderfully. Olay, you've done it again! Another brilliant product! So give yourselves a pat on the back and a clap cause your products are the best that I have ever tried in a long time and that makes me happy to finally find products that not only work this well but ones that are at a reasonable price!

No comments:

Post a Comment