Monday, April 15, 2013

Updated Review for - Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

Now as I stated in my previous review of this product, my hair just seems to despise ever hair spray known to mankind. Well, it used to despise hair spray until Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. This hair spray, what more can I say about it other than it is honestly the best hair spray that I have had the pleasure of using in a long time. So I want to thank Influenster and Not Your Mother (NYM Brands) for sending this in the SweetHeart VoxBox!
Okay first of all, I would like to warn all you girls...get ready for compliments! This spray will get you compliment after compliment about your hair. I know for my style of hair, which is frizzy, thick and naturally curly, it is hard for me to find products that actually work. And living in the south, does not help my frizzy hair in the least. But this hair spray actually does work to tame my hair which I am very happy with if I must say. I am very satisfied with the results from this spray and I can't wait to try out more of this brand.
I have tried it on my hair when it is dry and when it wet. And personally speaking I like the results more when my hair is wet. I wish I would have thought ahead and took a picture before I posted this review in order to show the results. But perhaps I shall post a picture later. I love the way that it makes my hair look like I've just gotten home from a day of swimming and beach fun! The smell isn't overpowering in the least and it is a long lasting scent. It really does remind me of the beach! When I put it on my hair when its wet, it not only tames my frizzy, thick hair but it also gives it this wet beach look that most girls would spend hundreds of dollars at salons in order to attain. And I got it from this hair spray and a comb!
I have not only recommended this hair spray to friends but to my family as well and they all love it! I love getting compliments from random people who asked me who did my hair and I love their faces when I tell them I did it myself! So keep up the good work NYM Brands! i look forward to seeing what you guys come out with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment