Monday, April 15, 2013

Specialty VoxBox from Influenster!

So I finally got my Specialty VoxBox from Influenster and I am more than pleasantly surprised with it. I got this VoxBox when one of my tweets was chosen during one of Influenster's Twitter Parties for The Taste. Which if any of you have never been to an Influenster Twitter Party...then you are missing out on an awesome thing. And if anyone reads this and my other previous post about Influenster and you still haven't joined the site yet, then what are you waiting for!? I for one am glad that I have become a part of the Influenster Community and I wish I would have done it sooner.

But anyway let's get to what was in this Specialty VoxBox shall we? The products in this VoxBox were the most popular of all the brands that were given out in previous VoxBoxes. I recognize a few of these products as I have received them in my previous two VoxBoxes. The others, while I have seen them and I have heard of their brand but I have yet to try out the products. So I will be happy to try out these new products and give my thoughts and reviews of them in later blog posts. In this blog post however I will list the products that I received, what size I received and how much they are for the full-sized product.

The products I received:

- 1 Packet of EBOOST in Natural Acai Pomegranate Flavor. One pack is .25 oz and is good for only one use. The full size of this product comes in a box of 20 and costs about $28.00 on EBOOST.com

- Garden Botanika Lash Primer. This product is 0.25 oz and is full-sized. The cost of this product is $11.00 on gardenbotanika.com

- Tropical Necco Wafers. This product is 2.02 oz and is a full-sized product. The cost of this product ranges between $1.59 to $1.97. It all depends on where you purchase this product.

- imPRESS Press-On Manicure. This product is full-sized and the pattern that I received is D110 Lil Drumr Grl. This product cost ranges from $5.99 to $6.49. Again it depends on where you purchase this product.

- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion/Sunscreen: Broad Spectrum SPF 30. This product is 2 FL OZ so this is not a full sized product but it is still a nice travel sized product. The full-sized product cost ranges between $4-6.00, again it all depends on where you purchase this item.

- NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil. This product is full sized and costs about $3.

- Softsoap Coconut Scrub Soap Bar. This product is full sized and costs about $4.

Again I would like to say that I did not purchase any of these products but I received them free from Influenster. I am not being paid anything for my review and my reviews will be honest and fair to these products. So be on the lookout for more reviews coming up within the next two weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment