Monday, April 15, 2013

Updated Review - Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response

Okay, so as some of you know I got this product free from Influenster at the end of February from their SweetHeart VoxBox. While I did a quick review of it, I thought that I would do an updated review of this product as I have been using it for almost 2 months.
I love this deodorant! It is now the only one I use and I have recommended it to my family and friends. This scent is not overpowering at all and unlike most deodorants, this scent does not fade at all during the day. I have gone for nearly 8 hours before I even noticed that the scent was beginning to fade. Also, I love how it protects against nasty sweat, which if any of you live in the south like me then you understand the importance of this. The south can get down-right hot and humid during the summer months and it is unrelenting. As a southern girl myself, finding a deodorant that not only smelled wonderful but kept me from sweating all day was like finding the holy grail. This deodorant just outdoes itself in everything and I thank Secret for coming out with this. I have already repurchased it quite a few times so I don't run out! Another reason why I love this deodorant is that it does not cost as much as one would think. Sure it costs just a tiny bit more than regular deodorant but you have to think of what all you're getting in this product. Not only are you getting a long-lasting, great smelling deodorant but you are also getting something that will help you keep cool even under stress. And I can guarantee that it does work very well under stressful situations and from what I have noticed it does respond to your body going into any kind of stress. So to me the price for this product is worth it and I will continue to repurchase this product for a long time or until Secret comes out with an even greater product ((**wink-wink** Secret)).


No comments:

Post a Comment