Monday, April 15, 2013

Updated Review - SkinnyGirl Daily On-The-Go Bar

Okay, I admit it. I am a snacker! Yes that's right I snack and I am not ashamed! : ) But seriously, the SkinnyGirl Daily On-The-Go Bar are just...amazing and so delicious! I literally have become addicted to these things but in a good way. Instead of going for that donut or something like that, I grab one of my SkinnyGirl Bars and I'm good to go. I have even substituted a big breakfast for one of these bars. I first received one of these bars in an Influenster VoxBox at the end of February, which by the way,  thank you Influenster and thank you SkinnyGirl!
I have never heard of this brand before but I was eager to try it cause I mean it just looked delicious. And I was so right! It really was delicious. The flavor that I received was the CoCo-Nut with Peanut Butter and I must say that that one is my complete favorite! And honestly, I don't even like coconut but this I completely love. It doesn't have a really big overpowering taste of coconut to it and the peanut butter just compliments it perfectly. There is only one thing that I have to complain about with this bar...I cannot find them in any of my stores! : ( Makes me sad, even though I can order them from the site which is just as awesome but I would really like to buy them from a store so I don't have to wait for them to arrive in the mail! I'm hoping that they will be available in my stores really soon cause I would love to be able to stock up on these delicious bars, especially with summer just around the corner and you know a girl has to look on the beach. So SkinnyGirl, go ahead and give yourselves a pat on the back for this wonderful, delicious and healthy bar and keep the flavors coming! I can't wait to try out more of your products as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment