Thursday, May 26, 2016

Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Image Source: Google
This shampoo and conditioner set have quickly become my favorite, especially for the summer. As many of you know I live in the Southern part of the US and when Summer decides to hit us, it hits us hard, hot and humid; not good for anything with thick hair that is prown to frizz in the heat.

I can't even begin to count the numerous shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments that I have tried over the years to try and get it to tame the mane that is my hair. Now I have found other products that do work on my hair but by far the best products I have found have been made by Garnier and these two products do not disappoint at all.

Image Source: Google

Now coming from someone that just absolutely hates coconut, I found myself quickly addicted to this scent of this shampoo/conditioner. I was once again happy to note that like all other products that I use by Garnier that a little does go a long way. And this is coming from someone who has very thick, naturally curly and long hair, with my hair reaching almost mid-back.

I love the fact that this combination not only tames the frizz near my scalp but also tames the frizz that is the most prominent in my ends. My ends are the worst to frizz, especially at the roots so it's nice to have more products that can help tame these wild roots of mine.

There isn't much else I can say about this product but I do urge everyone that has problems with frizzy hair to give this a try at least once. I was able to try it through Crowdtap of which I am thankful for because I don't think I would have known about these two products until much later on in the year; possibly after summer, so I'm very glad that I got to try them out before Summer truly hit here.

Thanks for reading this review! Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment