Thursday, May 26, 2016

Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Image Source: Google
Image Source: Google
I straighten my hair, not as much as I used to and I dye my hair; so repairing my hair is important to me. And if I can do it without so many different products then I'll happily try it at least once.

Like the previous two reviews, I was able to try this shampoo and conditioner through Crowdtap.

Now with everything that I have tried from Garnier, I instantly fall in love with and I will keep using them over and over again. And just like with previous products I can happily add this shampoo/conditioner to the same list.

The smell is just absolutely fantastic, especially to me since I love the smell of honey. I love the way it makes my hair feel and that it will help heal and strengthen my hair after each use.

With the previous shampoos/conditioners from Whole Blends, I will switch them up. Since I have such long and thick hair, I will wash my hair about 3 times a week and each time I will use a different shampoo/conditioner set so my hair gets the full treatment. Granted since Summer is around the corner, I might lean more towards going to the one that helps ease frizzy hair since my hair tends to frizz more during the Summer due to the heat.

Anyway, thanks for reading this review! Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment