Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Product Review: Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk


Hello and welcome to another product review. Today I'm going to be reviewing Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk. 

Image Source: Google
 I was able to try out this product through Crowdtap, which is a site that is similar to Influenster but there is more opportunities to try out new products such as makeup, shampoo, conditioner, snacks, etc. I highly recommend it for anyone who is interested in trying out different products. 
Anyway I was able to try out both the shampoo and conditioner of this brand along with several other products from the Whole Blends line, which I will be reviewing in my next couple of posts following this one. 

Image Source: Google
I wanted to review this one first as I know that since it is becoming summer time in many places that having dry hair is a big no-no when it comes to summer due to all of us wanting to look out best right? Well this shampoo and conditioner promises to quench and hydrate our hair. And I am very happy to report that it does indeed live up to that promise. 

I have to admit that after trying out several different brands of shampoo/conditioner that promise the exact same thing that I didn't have my hopes set too high when I tried out this product for the first. But to my shock and much surprise, after just once washing I could already tell a difference in my hair, especially at my scalp and roots. No longer did they feel dry and rough to the touch but instead now they felt smooth and silky and above all else, hydrated.

Living in the south as I do, it is not uncommon to have dry hair during the summer as the humidity seems to increase; especially during the summer months. Some of us do what we can, trying different homemade methods from the odd to the just plain strange. But I feel with this shampoo and conditioner I can put my mind at ease and focus on more important summer business, such as working on that tan; lol.


There really isn't much else I can say about these two products other than like many Garnier products, a little does indeed go along way so you'll be able to use a bottle of each for a quite some time. And this is coming from someone that has thick, long and very curly hair and just a little works wonders for my hair so I know that it can be done. The smell is also very subtle but one that smells amazing as well. It is the perfect combination of Coconut and Vanilla; which is surprisingly a very nice combination of smells. The scent does linger for a few hours after washing your hair but it is not overpowering at all.

Well that's it for this product review! Keep an eye out for more reviews from Whole Blends!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment