Monday, November 28, 2016

Nature's Path - Flax Plus: Pumpkin Flax Granola Review


Hello!

Today I'm going to be reviewing a new granola that I recently tried and found absolutely delicious! Now I'm going to be straight up front, I don't really care for the taste of pumpkin at all. I don't know what it is about it that I don't like but it's just not a flavor that I turn to. But when I saw this product, I was curious because I had tried Nature's Path products before and I loved them; especially their granola. So today I'm going to be reviewing Nature's Path - Flax Plus: Pumpkin Flax Granola.

Image Source: Google
I randomly found this product while shopping for Thanksgiving and threw it into my cart. To which I completely forgot about it until I was searching through my pantry for some granola to snack on. At first I was a bit confused as to why I would get a product that was pumpkin flavor but I guess I wasn't really paying attention to it, no matter.

Now I can differ on how I eat my granola and it literally depends on the time of day that it is. If I eat it early in the morning, I have to have it with some kind of almond milk; no argument about it. However, when it comes to me eating it at night; I tend to eat it by itself as a little crunchy snack. And this is how I ate this granola and I was not disappointed.

Even though they have pumpkin in them, the taste isn't strong at all. I mean I can still taste it but it does not overpower my senses as a lot of other products that contain pumpkin have done in the past. I found myself enjoying  snacking on this that I have put it on my grocery list to get again and I don't say that about every product that I try. There is also a tiny hint of cinnamon that can be found which just makes this granola even better to me!

The granola was so flavorful and filling that I am going to make it an evening snack a few times a week. I just hope that this flavor remains past fall/winter. And yes, like many of Nature's Path products this granola is vegan and gluten-free but please be aware that it does have soy in it for those that have a soy allergy.

Well that's it for this review! Thanks for visiting my blog and if you have any suggestion(s) on what I should try next then please feel free to leave a comment!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment